Wonderful

Karen Hill Tribe Experience

2 Day Dual Terrain Motorcycle Tour Staying In A remote Tribal Village Plus Thailand's Highest Mountain
Book This Tour

Ride

Thailand's Highest Peak

Ride To The Peak Of Thailand's Highest Mountain 2565m (8400ft) Above Sea Level
Speak To Tour Leader

Adaptable

Easy Trail Riding

Easy Dirt Trails But Can Be made more Technical Or Reduce The Dirt Riding Considerably On The Fly
Book Now
Image
Image
Image

All Riders

Around 30% fairly easy off road with the remaining 70% on back roads and some of the Mae Hong Son Loop Road.  This tour can be changed to be a 100% road tour on road bikes if requested at no extra charge.

Experience A Traditional Karen Hill Tribe Village on This Budget Motorcycle Tour

Good riding on easy dirt trails and great roads high into the mountains staying in a traditional hill tribe village with no other tourists and Thailand's highest mountain.

We leave Chiang Mai heading west into the Shan hills on road and great dirt trails inlcuding single track pine forests up to 1800 meters above sea level.  Arriving around 3pm to enjoy the tranquility of Karen Hill Tribe Lodge.  The following day we ride easy off road and road back to Chiang mai on very twisty back roads passing Thailand's highest peak 2565m above sea level. 

This is a dual terrain tour around 40% easy off road though it can be altered to suit to 10% off road if needed.  You do not need any dirt riding experience for this tour providing you are a confident rider on road.
Operates in Chiang Mai Province - Click To Open map.
RIDING 
Easy Trails but can be made more technical and also dirt can be removed completely if required.
SIGHT SEEING 
Main attraction being the Hill Tribes traditional village, Thailand's Highest Mountain and Royal Pagodas

Want To Make This Road Only?

No Problem - Contact us and we'll adapt the Route - Price Is The Same!

2 days $540.00 USD

Dates

Dates are arranged to your schedule. Contact us with dates you have available.

Stay In A Genunine Working Village

Very Few Tourists Due To It's Location

Frequently Asked Questions

Weather
Always perfect as we never run tours out of season.  Expect warm days up to 32°C with comfortable evenings. Bring warm jacket for the evenings when at higher elevations especially between December & January. Chances of rain? Very low.
Your Experience
One Group - One Rider Ability!  You need to have at least 5 years road riding.  Off road sections will be tailored on the fly to suit your experience.  You will not be put onto a group of lesser or greater riding experience than yourself.
Individual Bookings
If you book alone your tour price will reduce if the final numbers in your tour exceed 4 riders.  If we accept a booking and the tour group doesn't exceed 4 riders your tour will be guaranteed to run.

Contact Us