Ultimate Enduro

When it comes to Enduro Tours in Thailand This Is The Game Changer!
Book This Tour

The Big One

A Game Changer

Refugee camps, Pure Wilderness & Nights To Remember
Speak To Tour Leader


UNHCR Refugee Camps

Pass Through Two Remote Refugee Camps On The Burma Border
Book Now


The Shan Hills

Incredible Riding In The Sub Himalayan Region
Book Now


Salween Boat Trip

Option To Take a Boat Trip Down The Salween River Dividing Burma With Thailand
Make It Happen

The Ultimate Enduro

If you're only riding South East Asia once and want the best riding you can get, this is the tour to choose. A game changer and the benchmark for all your other dirt bike tours!
Motorbike tour in a refugee camp Burma
The Salween River Burma
dirt bikers crossing a big bown river in Thailand
dirt bikers crossing a big bown river in Thailand

Intermediate To Advance Riders

This trip is around 80% off road with the remaining 20% being small sections of road on the first and last days from and into Chiang Mai city and small sections to our accommodations some afternoons. We can moderate the trails slightly for less experienced off road riders but the tour is designed primarily for experienced riders.

The Ultimate Enduro Tour Thailand

An extension to our original Burma Border tour adding more technical trails extending further down the Salween river with an option (if Thai army allow) of aboat trip with bikes down the border. We'll ride through another UNHCR refugee camp followed by a superb night with a choice of camping or wooden national park lodge with special BBQ pig  beers on us) on the edge of a crystal clear river in a stunning forest. This tour includes more into the package than any other tour,  only available intiially for group bookings of 4 more more riders.  If you book with less than 8 riders unless you ask us to make it a private tour your date will then be opened up to individuals to book.

The extra days riding included in this 9 day 8 day package (7 full days riding) allow us to show you the Ultimate Thailand Off Road Experience on routes with everything we can possibly throw at you.  This is the most comprehensive tour in our line up and only run it 3 times per season so regularly books out up to 18 months in advance.  We strongly encourage contact with us especially if you are booking alone.

  • Outstanding Trails
  • Big River Crossings
  • Steep Mountain Passes
  • Single Track Jungle Trails
  • Lots Creek riding
  • 2 UNHCR Refugee Camps
  • 160 River Crossings In One Day
  • Ride Directly On Burma Border
  • BBQ Pig Night
  • Choose Camping or NP Lodge on one evening

We suggest to see our Burma Border tour and if you feel you want more book this trip but if you are looking for that extra special Thailand off road motorbike tour this is the one to choose and we've priced it very competetively considering whats included.

The tour size is capped at 8 riders but if you are booking one group with more than that please contact us to make arrangements. As with our Burma Border tour you must be a competatnt rider, able to ride well in a group, laugh when things go wrong, and help out fellow riders if needed.  Enjoy!


Tour Highlights

Click for pop up details

Chiang Mai (click for info)
Tribal Lodge (click to open)
Mae Hong Son (click to open)
BURMA BORDER (click to open)

All Accommodation

Accommodation included before during and after your tour!

Fully Supported

Great bikes - Unlimited Mileage - Fuel- Oil and Support Truck!

All Inclusive

Only pay for your evening meals & beers

Rider price $1990.00

9 Days 8 Nights

Includes accommodation in Chiang Mai before and after the ride. Includes Support Vehicle - Full Support Runs only 3 times per year.

Need Other Dates?

Let us know your dates and we'll plan it for you.

This tour books fast with only 3 scheduled dates available per season

Reservation Sent
Redirecting to payment...

Reservation complete

Select Available Date & Enter Details

Your Details


Probably your next Benchmark Enduro
Don't Miss Your Place!

This tour only runs four times per year at the best time to ride Enduro in Thailand and books in advance. Join Us

Ready For The Ride of Your Life

Frequently Asked Questions

Always perfect as we never run tours out of season.  Expect warm days up to 32°C with comfortable evenings. Bring warm jacket for the evenings when at higher elevations especially between December & January. Chances of rain? Very low.
Your Experience
One Group - One Rider Ability!  You need to have at least 5 years road riding.  Off road sections will be tailored on the fly to suit your experience.  You will not be put onto a group of lesser or greater riding experience than yourself.
Individual Bookings
If you book alone your tour price will reduce if the final numbers in your tour exceed 4 riders.  If we accept a booking and the tour group doesn't exceed 4 riders your tour will be guaranteed to run.

Contact Us